20110410

Project Pan: February - March 2011

My Project Pan update for February and March! Yay!! :)


1. Yoko Green Tea Spa Salt Shower Bath
2. A Bonne' Milk Power Lightening Lotion + Collagen
3. VS Dream Angels - Halo lotion
4. Follow Me Nature's Path shower gel 
5. PH Care Intimate Wash in Cool Wind
7. Bench Bratsplash hand sanitizer in Kiwi Frost
8. G-Lish Sun-kissed Girl powder
9. Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals concealer in Neutral Beige
10. Sunsilk Co-Creations Smooth and Manageable leave-in conditioner
11. Myra Vita White face lotion
12. Apollo petroleum jelly
14. PanOxyl Acne gel 
15. Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals foundation in Apricot Sand

I feel good looking at these empty bottles - its like, I'm really making a progress in not only controlling my spending, but also in using the products that I already have in my stash before buying a replacement. I mean, that VS lotion has been hanging out in my vanity for at least 2 years now! Hahahaa! :) 

Happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment