20101120

Tag: Skincare/Makeup

Skincare
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Generally, twice a day. Before going out for my day errand/work/etc and at night before bed. 


2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Oily = Acne prone (for me at least) :(


3. What is your current facial wash?
Biore in blue and Human Nature Tomato and Lemongrass.


4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes! I deep exfoliate at least 5x a week. It might be bad because of the frequency but it works.


5. What brand do you use?
Biore in pink or St Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control – depending on my mood.


6. Is it really important to moisturize?
Yes, it is.


7. How often do you moisturize your face?
In the morning before putting on makeup and before bedtime at night.


8. What moisturizer do you use?
Garnier Pure A for day and St Ives Collagen Repair at night.


9. Do you use sunscreen?
Not as regularly as I should. 


10. What is your favorite skincare line?
I like St Ives, Garnier, Ponds, Nivea and Himalayas. 


11. Do you have regular facial treatments?
I do my own facial every week. 


12. Do you have freckles?
Nope. 


13. Do you spray water on your face during summer?
Nope, unless I’m outdoors climbing. 


14. Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I do! 


15. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do have breakouts every once in a while.  


16. Did you ever have to use Proactiv?
Not really, But, maybe I’ll try that out sometime. 


17. What do you use for cleansing your face?
After washing my face, I tone using Celeteque and then moisturize. 


18. Which celebrity do you think has good skin even without makeup?
I don’t think I’ve seen a celebrity in person without makeup; however, I think Angelina Jolie is perfection immortalize. 


19. One skincare routine that is a MUST for you?
Makeup removal and cleansing. 


20. Why do you think we should take care of our skin?
It’s never too bad to have nice clear skin.

Makeup
21. What foundation do you use?
I switch between a gel and liquid foundation - again, depending on my mood. 


22. How about concealer?
Liquid concealer. 


23. Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow? Not sure. 


24. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Cute but tedious to put on. I need more practice. :)


25. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I’ve heard of that – yes. 


26. What brand of mascara do you use?
Benefit and L’oreal. 


27. Sephora or Ulta?
We don’t have either of the two but I would go for Sephora! 


28. Do you have a MAC Procard?
Nope. 


29. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers.


30. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Sort of. 


31. For the face? 
Nope. 


32. What is your favorite highlight powder?
Nichido in Gold foil. This is cream colored with golden flecks. 



33. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Earth tones like neutral browns, golds, greens and plums. 


34. Do you line your eyes?
Sometimes, when I'm not feeling lazy and not short of time. 


35. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel liner. I use Elf in Black Licorice. 


36. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Quite often enough. 


37. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I haven’t tried it yet. But, I have heard/read a couple of reviews that those aren't that easy to use. So, I have got to check it out and see for myself. Right now, I'm thinking of getting some Wet and Wild loose eye shadows to play with (I found some in eBay). :)


38. Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes. 


39. What is your favorite lipstick? 
Revlon and Clinique


40. How about lipgloss?
Body Shop


41. What blush on do you use?
In2It in MB 04 Sentiment, The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint and Victoria's Secret in Mon Cherry



42. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Sometimes. There are a lot of great deals off of eBay - I love it! :)


43. Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Yes. It's all I use because they're cheap and work well - still. :)


44. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) 
Nope, because we don't have those here. 


45. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Lately, yes. Makeup and dressmaking, actually. :D


46. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
A little. :) I'm still learning. 


47. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Black/super dark lipstick. Oh, and I am not talking about models wearing it - imagine normal girls like you and I. :|


48. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I gravitate to neutral colors. 


49. Can you share a make up trick that you know? 
Put some highlighting powder on your brow bone. You can also use concealer as substitute. 


50. Which celebrity always has great make up? 
As I mentioned in my other tag post - Angelina Jolie. 


51. Can you make a "cat eye" wing? 
Not yet! But I'm going there. :)


52. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Blush! Blush! Blush! 


53. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, of course. 


54. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Hmm, yes, I guess. But, I'd rather wear makeup. :) 


55. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? 
Don't forget to blend, blend, blend. 


56. Would you ever consider permanent makeup? 
I used to consider getting permanent eyebrow because my eyebrow is quite sparse and light but, now. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment