20101101

Food in my head - badbadbad

It has been a month now and I still haven't stopped eating like there's no tomorrow. I know - super unhealthy... I decided to move away from this bad habit and move on to a much healthier choice in life. Hehe. Even I can't believe I am saying this - but, I have got to do this. For real!


So, yeah. It has been months since my last post. The reason being, I was out of the country for the whole month of September and; come October, I jumped right in to work mode and, hm, plain laziness - I have to admit. :)


Now, what's my plan? Post more stuff to relieve stress.. Ok, to be honest - to entertain myself. Posting on here is like talking to myself - only that I'm writing... Hahaha! I suddenly feel like I'm a female cross version of Dwight Schrute, Kevin Malone, Roy Trenneman, Maurice Moss and Jen Barber - yeah, like all rolled into one. Hahaha. Alrighty - that really kinda sound like me. 


I'm thinking of any cool stuff that is worth sharing.. Well, here it goes...


1. I am currently loving - like major hearting - An Idiot Abroad. It is a very funny light documentary of an Englishman's travels to the seven wonders of the world. When I first chanced upon this gem of a show; I don't have any clue who this hilarious Karl Pilkington was. I mean, until now, I don't really know the guy - only that he's cute in some angles, has a girlfriend called Susan and, apparently an award-winning, hmm, well something. (I'll link his name to wiki - for reference, or whatever). But, yeah, it's an awesome show and I want to see more from this guy, and Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. 




2. Berry Mcflurry is heaven on Earth buzzed in a Mcdonald's cup. I hope they don't remove it from their menu because this might be my only chance to taste heaven. I swear! 
This Mcflurry is made of vanilla ice cream buzzed with crushed graham crackers and berries. Oooh! Like vanilla ice cream and berry (blueberry, strawberry - whatever) cheesecake. OMG - I need one now!!!






Shit... healthy choices. Need to pick the healthy option. Dammit!


3. Apparently, I can draw - the guy with the weirdest pic in my workplace. Tell me, just how great is that? :)




4. A first! I joined an online contest because I really wanted an eyeshadow palette that I can play with. :) Here's the contest link thingy... Awww, I hope I win this...


Oh, and - Happy Halloween ya'll!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment