20110130

Awww, crappy cramps

I wonder what came into me that I didn't include this in my 10 most hated things in the world.

Why, self? Why?? :(

Oh, I know what happened - I wasn't experiencing this super pain when I wrote that. Which is weird, still, that I forgot because I get this every month. :o

In this episode, I talked to a doctor about pain meds for my cramps and my HPV vaccination. BTW, I just got my first HPV shot last week. I asked her if taking pain meds for my dysmenoria could mess up the vaccine, and she said it shouldn't. However, she advised me to avoid any pain meds if I can still bear with the ache in my tummy. She mentioned something about my liver suffering for too much medications, etc. So, with that - I tried and I suffered the whole of Friday with nasty throbbing pain in my tummy. When I got home and the whole day of Saturday, it just got worse.

I caved in and took my pain meds last night and I finally got to sleep. This morning (Sunday) the pain came back - with a vengeance, so I took another pop. It's been an hour since and I'm still waiting for it to take effect.

Awww. This sucks big time. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment