20101202

On spending money at work

So, I was mulling over my life choices while at work and I thought to myself - why not test my self-control? You know, just for kicks. I have decided to challenge myself! 


I aim to push myself to not buy any food products while I'm in my workplace. AKA: no eating out at work. AKA: to bring lunch and snacks daily - everyday. AKA: to only eat what I have and nothing else. Hmm, I guess thats it and we'll see how it goes. :)


I will add daily updates on this in my food diary entry.


Yay, I'm super excited! :D


Also, my aim by doing this is to decrease my food intake. Not buying unhealthy/unnecessary food products will ultimately help me get to the much coveted 5/5 rating in my food diary entries. 


Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment