20101226

More, more contests and giveaways after Christmas

It's the day after Christmas and I just got home from the grocery. It looks like the mass Christmas hysteria has already seeped through the crack and I don't know if that's a bad thing (you know, that Christmas should be always in our hearts mantra) or a good thing (like, go back to reality - stop stuffing yourself senseless and hiding from your godchildren - this is me BTW). Either way, I'm happy because today is a new day and just 5 days away from the new year!!! :)

- _ -

A couple of days ago, I came across some more giveaways so I figured since I really don't have big plans over the holidays why not spend time doing these. It's fun - specially when fellow bloggers would as their participants to pick their own colors and, more importantly,  I might win. Hahaha! But, for real! There are some really awesome giveaway stuff out there and most are the stuff that I want for myself. Hehehe. :D


So, please bear with me as I indulge my inner hopeful self in these awesome blogger giveaways. After this, I promise to myself to go back to testing, writing and posting about products that I've been using (review), at home how-to's (tutorial), hauls/gifts and other stuff I deem fun. :)

Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment