20101210

How about some space for my afterthoughts?

I love reviews - I think they're just awesome! 


I was fortunate enough to stumble upon some of the most insightful comments, suggestions and reviews out there and I always find them to always come in handy when I'm having difficulty picking products. 


For some time now, I have this urge in me; - this want to share my takes and thoughts on my epic discoveries and massive failures in life (i.e. beauty/skin/hair/diet?!/whatever). I figured that I can also help. Because I really believe that having these kind of information available out there could someday help somebody desperate or confused or clueless or simply just bored in his/her wits. :)


But really, reading product reviews and feedbacks has been very helpful to me when deciding what to try and purchase. So, doing this will be some sort of a pay it forward kind of a thing from me to you! 


So, yeah! I'm excited! :)


Oh, also - all my reviews are my honest opinion.


Write and share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment