20101228

Frenzy is frenzy no more

Yes, I succeeded and finally ready to stop spewing bucket loads of giveaway posts. 


But, honestly, it was super fun. :)


Ok, so you might notice that I stopped posting my food diary. Well, it's because its the holidays and I turn pure evil on holidays. I eat. Like, a lot. :( Not the pa-cute a lot but the real thing the seriously ungodly amount of pure unhealthy, super fattening but oh-so-good food. Hays....


Anyway, I have several posts on queue with some still needing more words put into it - but, I'll get there. :) 


- _ -

PS. I'm super excited for the new year! I want huge things to happen next year - and you should too! It should be great ! So, let's all strive for greatness or just concentrated awesomeness. :D


Love, and love lots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment