20101128

Tag: Girl Confessions


Random
1. What color is you hair? 
Black 


2. Drama? 
Well, my boyfriend once described me as a drama queen... I guess I am really sometimes. But, in general, I have a drama-free life. 


3. Are you a girly girl? 
Yes, I am. I love being a girl!


4. Who was the last person you hugged? 
My friend, M. 


5. Small or large purses? 
Large purses. Mainly because I am not a small girl. not only do large purses balances it off, I can also stash lots of my junk in it. :)


6. Are you short? 
I don't consider myself small. I'm 5'5'' - average. :)


7. Do you like somebody? 
Like-like somebody? or the sort of like-like to read, or talk to, or what? Hmm, I like a few people here and there in varying levels. Yeah, that sounds about right to me. 


8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt? 
It would depend on who smacked my butt.


9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? 
Yes! I wouldn't wear dirty socks. That's nasty.


10. Do you dress up on Halloween? 
Not really. But, maybe soon - like next year. Yeah, I'm boring like that. Hehehe.


11. Are you double jointed? 
Nope.


12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? 
A chair in a tattoo shop while getting a tattoo done. 


13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? 
Nope. I've been a very good girl. 


14. Do you call anybody by their last name? 
Hmm, I don't think so. 


15. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?
Maybe a few.


16. “X” Marks the Spot
[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death metal.
[X] I like rap.
[ ] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[X] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[X] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[X] I own a boy band CD.
[X] I get bored watching football.
[X] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing.
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[X] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. 
What color is your bra that your wearing? 

Baby blue.


18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys? 
Either.


19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Nope. 



20. Do you have a best friend(s)?
Yes. 


21. Have you ever had your heart broken? 
Yes. 


22. What size shoe do you wear? 
9-10. 


23. Do you like your life? 
Yes.


24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you? 
Nope.


25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on? 
Yes! 


26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? 
I'd like to think I have an equal number of male/female friends. 


27. Do you wear extensions? 
Nope. My hair is long, imagine waist length, and I'm very happy with it. :)


28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? 
Nope. 


29. What are your biggest fears?
Crawly insects creeping my way. Urgh! Oh and seeing ghosts / getting/opening a third eye. 


30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? 
Yes. 


31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind? 
Yes.


32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”? 
Yes. 


33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something? 
Yes, every now and again.


34. Do you ever wish you were famous? 
Nope. Never. 


35. Are you currently missing someone?
Yes, my love. 

This guy or that guy
36. Punk/Goth or Gangster? 

Definitely, not goth. 


37. Preppy or Cowboy? 
Either one. 


38. Face or Body? 
Initially, the face. But, ultimately - the personality. Yeah, no shit.


39. Sweet or Sexy? 
Can I just say, a nice mix of the two stirs my pot. :) 


40. Armani or Abercrombie? 
Hmm, more like DCMA, ECKO, Armani, Sean John and Monster sorta action.


41. City-slicker or Rural Guy? 
Hmm, a hard one. I go for rural guy with potential to survive in the city. The other way around works too. :D 


42. Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes? 
Don;t really care. But, my love has brown eyes. 


43. Contacts or Glasses? 
Doesn't matter. 


Your pick...
44. Eyeliner or Mascara? 
Mascara


45. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke? 
Hmm, Louis Vuitton, I guess.


46. Heels or flats? 
Flats are comfy and heels are sexy. So, I'll go with flats.


47. Skirts or pants? 
Skirts because they are girly.


48. Socks or leggings? 
Socks.


49. Sweatshirts or jackets? 
Jackets.


50. Flip Flops or sneakers? 
Flip flops.


51. Straight or curly hair? 
My love has curly hair. But, it's really not an issue.


52. Hoop or dangling earrings?
Dangling earrings. 



53. White or black? 
Black.


54. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works? 
Bath and Body Works.


55. Smoothies or lattes? 
Latte.


56. Diet or regular sodas? 
Diet.


57. Orange juice or Apple juice? 
Orange juice. :)


58. Pearls or diamonds? 
Diamonds! :D


59. Vintage or boho? 
Aren't they alike?


60. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? 
I can't really tell who is who.


61. Lindsay or Hilary? 
I like Lindsay because she's a wreck. Yeah, I'm bad.


62. Ipod or cell phone? 
Cell phone.


63. Friends or family? 
Family.


64. Lip gloss or lip stick? 
Lip gloss. 


65. Manicure or pedicure? 
Both.


66. Tiffany’s or Chanel?
Chanel.


67. Love or peace? 
LOVE!


68. Sunglasses or purses? 
Purse.

In a guy…
69. Funny or Serious? 

Funny with maturity.


70. Romantic or Daredevil? 
Romantic. I can be the daredevil in our relationship. :)


71. Cute or Hot? 
I want a nice, cute and hot guy. :)


72. Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?
I don't really care. 


73. Long Hair or Short Hair? 
Short guy hair. 


74. Curly Hair or Straight Hair? 
Don't care. 


75. Good Dancer or Good Singer? 
I'll go with a good singer. So, he can sing sweet songs in my ear at night. 


76. Basketball Player or Football Player? 
Hm, basketball? I don't really know how football works.


77. Jock or Rebel? 
Rebel (but a nice one).


78. Smoker or Non-smoker? 
Ideally, a non-smoker.


79. Druggie or Clean? 
Clean, of course!


80. Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car? 
Sports car.


81. Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven? 
Goatee with scruff.


82. Younger or Older? 
Older. 


83. Player or Loyal? 
Loyal, of course. Faithfulness is paramount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment